First of all, what is CpaGrip?
The Company CPAGRIP LLC is a performance-based, online advertising network that develops technologies to promote incentive-based advertisements across niche websites in the following genres:
1) Massively Multi-Player Online Role Playing Games (MMORPG)
2) Virtual Worlds
3) Social Networks
4) Premium Video, Music, eBook and Art Content Sites
5) USA Compliant Poker Websites
The company also develops relationships with direct advertisers and advertising aggregators to create a network of offers available to publisher websites. CPAGrip has been organized to commercialize new technologies that make it possible to create and facilitate innovative monetization strategies that are customizable, scalable and automated across premium content websites.
CPAGrip.com is a performance-based, online advertising company or network.
VERY I M P O R T A N T
Before following my methods you need A CpaGrip account.
CPAGrip will approve you after submitting an application to them. In fact they approve you automatically and that is the only CPA Company I know of today at the time of writing this that approves on auto.
Click here to get your account now.
Please use real info because you need that to get paid your earnings. You can be paid via PayPal, Payoneer or Bank wire. All details on the site when you sign up.
Ok! This was only the first step
My methods for CPAGrip are:
- Movie, Video Sites
- Free Blog
1) The Movies & YouTube Method.1. CPAGrip is important because of the gateway they provide. You can use this gateway to block any sort of content you may have on your own website, game content, movie content, etc.. (Adult content not allowed) The reason you block the content is because the visitor has to complete one of the surveys that pops up on the gateway; once he completes the survey the visitor gains access to your content, and you get $1 – $5 per survey completed. Imagine having 100 visitors complete a survey a day. 100 visitors is no biggie either, I get way more.
- Make sure you have a YouTube account handy to be able to upload videos with descriptions linking to your site. (This is where your main traffic will come from)
- Now that you have a very basic idea of what will be going on we can start with the step by step process.
- You need a website with some movies on it. The example I’ll be using with this guide will be related to watching movies online for free. You can use WordPress or some video scripts that are sold cheap.
You’ll have different YouTube videos for every post you want to do on your blog.
So if you post about the movie Obsessed, make a YouTube video about watching “obsessed online” and have it link to your video on your site.
You can add this link to description and you can use annotations to tell users to
visit your site or Blog. Then when the users will come to your site and unlock the site, then money will come to your pocket. And Voila Olaaaaaaa…a lot money comes to you…!!!
When they get to your site, they will be there a few seconds before the page is locked. hey will be prompted to complete a short survey which is money to you from CPAGrip. I am sure you have encountered this online before. Many will complete the survey to access the important info on this page.
Once they complete a survey, the popup gateway should disappear and they can either enjoy their movie, or have it redirect them to another website.
5: Uploading to YouTube is simple, find a screenshot from the movie you’ll be uploading a video about, try to find a screenshot from an actual scene in the movie and place it near the center of the video you’ll be creating with Windows Movie Maker so that the YouTube thumbnail makes it look like the actual movie when someone is searching.
6: Ok so, your title should be something like the following:
Watch <Insert Movie Title> <Movie Year> Online Free, part 1/13, full length movie.
Doesn’t have to be exactly the way I made it, you can change things around, as long as you keep the words online, free, and movie in the title. Then enter you blog post link in the ‘more info.
While making your video on Windows Movie Maker, state something like you see in the picture above. “Movie was removed due to copyright issues” or something… Be creative, that’s the key. OK, so you pretty much know how to make money now.. The videos you make should be relevant to your niche or website contents.
Thousands of people are searching everyday on YouTube for free movies online, you don’t want to be the one that misses out. The more videos you make, the more traffic you get. The more traffic, the more money… of course!
This method can be used for other niches, not just movies; I was just giving an example. Think outside the box, find something no one else is doing on YouTube and GET SOME EASY MONEY.
2) eBook & PLR method
This Method involves giving away free eBook’s from different niches, it can be a guide or something other or it can be blank just with a shiny title. People won’t know what’s inside it until they complete the survey and get to download it.
- Make a wordpress/BlogSpot free blog.
- Create an account with twitter or use your existing.
- Write some articles about marketing or something related to your niche.
4) Create a new post in which you give away a free ebook “How to become rich in one night” etc something cheesy like that.
5) Insert your gateway in the post. To do so, you need to switch to HTML tab and just insert the gateway code in the top
6) Now share that post on twitter or other places like facebook, youtube, myspace etc..
7) You can even use PPC or other methods, but that’s another story.
The point is to drive targeted TRAFFIC to the post.
Thanks for reading!
I wish you will make $50-$500 per day
The point is to drive Targeted Traffic to the
For more Guides like above, kindly visit http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/
Want to download this as a PDF? Click here and save.